Short course approvalThis service is available to individuals, commercial organisations, university departments, colleges, trade organisations, manufacturing organisations, other membership bodies and specialist training providers offering a range of training options.
What are the benefits of accreditation?
- An independent quality assurance scheme.
- A listing on the EI careers website as an accredited provider or course.
- Use of an EI accreditation logo on your course materials.
- A year’s free Affiliate membership for all your delegates.
- Delegates can use the course to help fulfill their CPD requirements.
There are 3 easy steps towards getting your programme accredited:
- Step 1 – Compile the submission documents and return to the EI
- Step 2 – Review by an EI panel member
- Step 3 – Referral to the EI’s Approval panel
If you have any questions please contact the Accreditation Manager at email@example.com or call 020 7467 7149.
For information about other types of accreditation please click here.