EI / EIBI CPD Scheme
The Energy Institute and the EiBI (Energy in Buildings and Industry) magazine are working together to produce CPD articles. These articles have been designed to be informative and interesting, and are aimed at extending reader’s knowledge on the latest thinking of industry experts on a particular topic. They give readers the opportunity to assess their understanding of a topic by answering a set of questions.
Readers must submit at least eight of the ten sets of questions to EiBI for the Energy Institute to mark. Anyone achieving at least eight out of ten correct answers on eight separate articles in a series qualifies for an Energy Institute CPD certificate. This can be obtained for a fee of £15 (for EI members) or £25 (for non-EI members).
Completed series should be sent to the following address for marking: FAO Professional Development Officer, Energy Institue, 61 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7AR
- EIBI CPD scheme series 1 (ZIP 11887 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 1 includes articles on: M & T, integrating renewable energy, compressed air systems, VSD, energy efficiency legislation, CHP, building design and AC.
- EIBI CPD scheme series 2 (ZIP 3687 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 2 includes articles on:: AC, effective metering, lighting, motors and drives, raising awareness, compressed air and boilers and burners
- EIBI CPD scheme series 3 (ZIP 5176 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 3 includes articles on: BEMS, micro CHP, forthcoming legislation, fuel cells, natural ventilation, power quality and refrigeration
- EIBI CPD scheme series 4 (ZIP 3295 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 4 includes articles on: Photovoltaics, building regulations, AC, heat pumps, lighting, heating, VSDs and emissions trading
- EIBI CPD scheme series 5 (ZIP 5415 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 5 includes articles on: building design, carbon offsetting, PV, fuel cells, insulation, CHP and small scale wind power
- EIBI CPD scheme series 6 (ZIP 4319 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 6 includes articles on: insulation, DEC's, carbon offsetting, lighting, compressed air and CHP
- EIBI CPD Scheme series 7 (ZIP 5755 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 7 includes articles on: BMS, CHP, underfloor heating, carbon emissions reduction targets and water management
- EIBI CPD Scheme series 8 (ZIP 4689 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 8 includes articles on: insulation, Carbon Reduction Commitments and fuel cells
- EIBI CPD Scheme series 9 (ZIP 3941 Kb) [ Show summary ]
- Series 8 includes articles on: Biomass, Heat Pumps and BEMS