The Energy Institute (EI) can provide mentors for candidates working towards professional membership.
Mentoring is a relationship between two people where one helps the other to improve their skills and knowledge and develop professionally.
If you are a professional member with the EI you can become a mentor.
Benefits of mentoring for mentors:
• improved communication skills
• personal development
• increased professional status
• the satisfaction of discovering/nurturing talent.
Finding a mentor with the EI
If you are a student or graduate member of the EI the EI can help you to find a mentor
Benefits of mentoring for mentees:
• focused career development
• advice and guidance
• management skills development
• access to networks and contacts
• increased confidence.