International Petroleum Week
17-19 February 2014
International Petroleum Week (IP Week) is the leading thought-leadership forum for the international oil and gas community, attracting over 2,000 key influencers and senior decision-makers from around the world every year.
The three-day’s event features conferences, seminars, a high profile luncheon, an evening reception, an exhibition, as well as the prestigious IP Week Annual Dinner - the largest gathering in the industry’s annual calendar, with over 1,000 guests.
IP Week offers an unrivalled opportunity to hear from industry leaders, debate the sector’s strategic challenges and network and engage with your peers in the global oil and gas industry.
Unique to IP Week is its breadth of content, ranging from upstream, midstream and downstream, to finance and investment, technology and gas as well as outlooks on specific regions, such as Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Russia.
Topics for 2013 included:
- Global oil supply and demand outlook to 2035
- Russia’s future: the importance of exploring new oil and gas areas to support the long term development of the country’s oil and gas sector
- Technology and future exploration: are producers too slow to adapt or is the financial risk of no return just too high?
- Investment: how is global spending on E&P going to drive the market for the next ten years?
- Africa: developing West Africa’s portfolio; the potential of East Africa as the last unchartered region
- MENA opportunities: political and economic developments in the region