ACDC 2012: The 10th International Conference on AC and DC Power Transmission Call for Papers
- 8 June 2012
The IET is pleased to invite Energy Institute members to take part in ACDC 2012, with the call for papers open until 8 June.
This is the place to meet if you are involved in projects including HVDC, HVAC, FACTS, cross-country border / grid transmission and implementing renewable technologies. The long established IET ACDC conferences are the ideal learning and networking events for industry and academic professionals alike.
Benefits of submitting
If your paper is selected, you will receive an oral or poster presentation slot at the conference, have your full paper published in the conference proceedings and indexed on INSPEC and IEEE Xplore.
Technical scope includes
· HVDC interconnector projects, crossing UK borders e.g. The Western Link border project
· Recent significant FACTS projects
· Offshore wind farms - practical applications, offshore coordination report
· Reliability and redundancy including reliability analysis
· The DC offshore grid system and its functional set up including multiple offshore DC interconnections
Visit www.theiet.org/acdc to submit your abstract by Friday, 8 June 2012.