Carbon capture and storage: Ready, steady go!
- 17 October 2012 - 18 October 2012
- 09.15 - 17.15
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- One Birdcage Walk, Westminster, London, SW1H 9JJ
CCS is currently the only available technology which can enable the UK government to meet its environmental commitments and ensure that there is sufficient flexible electricity generating plant to ensure energy security.
Add to this the fact that the UK’s generation margin is set to drop drastically over the next decade, and CCS development is increasingly urgent.
BENEFITS TO ATTENDING
Insight into current CCS issues
• legal, regulation, consent and policy
• progress of international projects
• developments in technologies and costs
• progress of DECC’s CCS Commercialisation programme
MEET KEY STAKEHOLDERS
• Discuss the industry with those at the forefront of its development
REDUCED RATES - if you are also attending the ‘Air capture: carbon recycling and negative emissions’ seminar held on 16 October
EI members may attend at the reduced IMechE member rate.
For full details, visit www.imeche.org/events/S1660
- For more information, contact
- Taz Khatun
- t: 020 7973 1306
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org