We have a vacancy for a Knowledge and information Officer
Research services - for quick queries or more extensive desk research.
Useful links- links to organisations relevant to all energy sectors, including oil, gas, coal, nuclear, renewables and energy management related institutes and companies, plus education, recruitment and training websites
Includes Ebsco Environment Complete e-journals, Internationally traded crude oils, Energy Institute journal abstracts, Knovel e-books, News-in-brief and Independent Bulk Storage addresses and capacities
- EI Member Consultants Contact details for members offering consultancy services
- Register of Professional Energy Consultants Contact details for members vetted to give advice on energy efficiency, energy management, etc - contact the Kate Dinwiddy for more information
- EI Company Members Information about companies and organisations which are members of the EI
- EI Yearbook - Company A-Z and Products and Services directory
- Conferences and Courses - Forthcoming Energy Industry related events
- EI Publications online - for ordering in-print EI publications
- EI Library books - items held by the EI Library - many available for loan to members
- EI Library periodicals collection - dating from mid 19th century to today
- IP Standard Test Methods - bibliographic details including titles and equivalents, and including obsolete methods
- Hydrocarbon Management Documents Database – bibliographic details of standards of international and various countries international showing equivalents – IP, API, BSI, etc
- Oil Transport Information - crude oil measurement and property data. Includes crude oil assay data.
The EI Data Service aims to provide you with recent and historical figures for the energy industries, with up-to-date contact details for the major companies and vital industry information. The Data Service consists of over 80 datasheets containing addresses, statistics, presentations and useful information on the energy sector, including oil, gas, future fuels, nuclear and renewables. EI members can access all the datasheets free of charge.
Non-EI members can subscribe annually and receive online internet access to the entire EI Data Service, including 34 statistics, 23 addresses and 18 useful information datasheets, for £105 (£126.00 inc VAT). A complete list of the datasheets is available. For more information contact Catherine Cosgrove or complete and return the application form.
Alternatively four selected EI Data Service information sheets are available individually as an monthly e-mail update service on annual subscription. These are:
- DSS02 - Monthly world oil production figures
- DSS12 - Monthly UK average monthly retail price for petrol, diesel & LPG
- DSS13 - Monthly OPEC crude prices for Saudi Arabian Light 34, Dubai (Fateh) and Nigerian Bonny Light 37.0
- DSS14 - Monthly North Sea Brent API 37.4 spot price
The monthly e-mail update service is priced annually at £23.00 inc VAT when e-mailed to EI members, or £30.00 inc VAT when e-mailed to non-members. For more information contact Catherine Cosgrove or complete and return the application form.
Individual datasheets are also available for non-EI members to purchase as a one-off for £10 each from our Publications website.