(Follow this link if you're looking for Individual membership)
Company Membership of the Energy Institute (EI) is a statement of your organisation’s commitment to promoting and engaging good practice and professionalism within your organisation and across the industry for the benefit of society as a whole. It is open to all organisations involved in the energy industry.
EI Company Members include organisations operating across the entire energy value chain from upstream and downstream oil and gas, power generation, nuclear and renewables through to energy management, professional services, government and education.
As well as underpinning your commitment to professionalism and good practice, Company Membership also raises the profile of your organisation among influencers, opinion formers and other stakeholders. Through Company Membership, the EI provides services which make supporting this commitment simple and cost-effective.
Whatever your area of activity in the energy industry, your membership subscription will enhance your operations by offering access to:
• knowledge and information services
• events, publications, magazines
• engagement in informing energy policy
• discounted access to outputs of the technical programme focused on developing industry good practice
• cost-effective professional development and professional recognition opportunities for your staff through our knowledge and CPD services to develop, reward and retain personnel
• training for your staff and accreditation of your in-company training programmes
• promotion and profiling of your organisation to influencers and opinion formers
• networking and promotion (regional, national and international)
• meeting facilities in central London
Fees are charged according to the amount of people that work in energy in an organisation and start from £690.00 (plus VAT) per annum for 1-15 employees.
1-15 Employees involved in the energy sector £690.00 +VAT per annum
16-25 Employees involved in the energy sector £1,265.00 +VAT per annum
26-49 Employees involved in the energy sector £2,242.50 +VAT per annum
50+ Employees involved in the energy sector £3,680.00 +VAT per annum
New key benefit for EI company members in 2013
As part of your subscription, we are now including a major new benefit – automatic membership of the UK World Energy Council (UKWEC). This will give you 4 free places at UKWEC events per year (1 place at each event).
Please see www.energyinst.org/media-relations/ukwec/past-events for details of their excellent events and workshops, and the high calibre of speakers.
For further information, please contact
Andy Lewis, Membership Development Manager
t: +44 (0)20 7467-7162 e: email@example.com