Vacancies at the Energy Institute
Professional Membership Officer
Salary £25,000-27,000 p.a. plus benefits, based on experience
One-year fixed term contract
The Energy Institute (EI) is the chartered professional membership body for the global energy industry, providing learning and networking opportunities, professional recognition and energy knowledge resources for individuals and companies worldwide. It serves society with independence, disseminating knowledge, skills and good practice towards a safe, secure and sustainable energy system.
The EI is experiencing an increasing number of applications for professional and chartered membership and we are now seeking to appoint a Professional Membership Officer to join our busy team to deal with them.
The successful candidate should:
- be used to working in a dedicated, customer-service focused team
- have experience of dealing with applications for registration in a licensed professional body
- have experience of dealing with a volunteer community
- be of graduate level education with postgraduate professional experience
- possess excellent communication and administrative skills
- have an eye for detail
- have the ability to work unsupervised to strict deadlines
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Helen Sullivan, Energy Institute, 61 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 7AR, or e: email@example.com by 9.00am on 18 September 2017. Interviews will be held during w/c 25 September 2017, to be followed by a second interview (on a separate date) and a written test.