We are looking for someone to be responsible for providing administrative support to the EI’s partnerships business area, facilitating communication between internal teams and external partners, and assisting with various partnership-related activities.
Who we are:
Here at the Energy Institute (EI) we endeavour to find talent that will live and breathe our values. We pride ourselves on our values and show this through ensuring that we are inclusive by treating each other with care and respect. Our goal is to continually build trust through open and professional collaboration within all areas of the EI throughout employee’s own teams and the business. At the centre of all that we do here at the EI we always strive to exude our desire of being passionate about making a difference not only within our own organisation but within the energy sector as a whole.
We are a global, independent network of professionals spanning the world of energy, convening and facilitating debate, championing evidence and sharing fresh ideas.
Energy professionals of all ages, genders, backgrounds and disciplines look to us for the knowledge, skills and good practice they need to pursue impactful careers in this vital, fast-evolving field.
1. Assist in the administration and coordination of partnership activities, including managing agreements and other relevant documentation.
2. Maintain accurate records of partnership contacts, communications, and activities in the CRM.
3. Serve as a primary point of contact for partner inquiries and provide timely responses including monitoring emails sent to the department’s mailbox.
4. Coordinate meetings, calls, and events with partners, including scheduling and logistics.
5. Support the Partnerships Manager in developing and distributing partnership-related materials, presentations, brochures, and reports.
6. Collate data that may be used to research on potential partners and industry trends.
7. Track partnership metrics, goals, and outcomes, and prepare findings for departmental sessions.
8. Meetyour individual key performance indicators and maintain standards and objectives for the team in line with business objectives and organisational values.
9. In conjunction with the Partnerships Manager, you will agree personal targets.
10. You will attend EI and external meetings as appropriate, with some occasional travel.
In carrying out these duties, the postholder will:
- Work in accordance with the EI’s values, working practices, policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in appraisals, team meetings and meeting your self-development needs.
- Undertake any other issues necessary to this post as delegated by your line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in an administrative or support role, preferably in partnerships.
- Familiarity with the energy industry is a plus
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Detail-oriented and passionate about partnerships
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping and document management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
- Proficiency in using productivity tools, apps and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Compressed working scheme- extended daily hours In return for every other Friday off
- Hybrid working
- All-company/ team socials
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Great office culture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 22 September 2023