Getting your academic programmes accredited by the Energy Institute can help you increase your student numbers and add value to students’ experience of the course. You will liaise with EI experts and have access to networks within the energy sector and beyond.
What are the benefits of accreditation?
- An easier route to professional membership or chartered status for students.
- Free membership for all students during their studies as long as learning affiliate membership is maintained.
- Contact with the local EI branch.
- Opportunities to advertise your programmes to EI members and others in the energy sector through marketing materials and the EI website in the UK and overseas.
- A listing on the EI careers website as an accredited course.
- Use of an EI accreditation logo on your course materials.
What are the steps towards accreditation?
The school or department will need to join the EI as a learning affiliate member. You will need to complete a submission about the programmes applying for accreditation. An EI panel will then visit your institution to meet staff and students and view facilities.
To get started with accreditation or if you have any questions please contact the Accreditation Manager at email@example.com
For other types of accreditation please click here.