Asset Integrity 2017
Integrity, ageing and life extension for oil and gas assets
5 October 2017, Aberdeen UK
The Energy Institute will hold the next annual asset integrity management conference on 5 October 2017 at The Marcliffe Hotel in Aberdeen.
This year’s conference will explore the latest industry strategies, best practice, research, lessons learned and innovative thinking surrounding the wide range of issues that affect oil and gas assets.
|Booking fees - excluding VAT||Early-bird rate
(until 31 July)
(after 31 July)
|EI Company Member||£300+VAT||£360+VAT|
The programme, which will be listed here shortly, will bring together speakers and facilitators representing operating companies, regulators, EPCM's and consultants will discuss and deliver the latest guidance, knowledge and lessons learned in following areas:
- Case studies, good practice, lessons learned and examples of failure
- Industry statistics: latest factors affecting oil and gas industry
- Regulatory updates
- HSE practices
- Planning for decommissioning
Design and installation
- Small bore tubing - avoiding fatigue failure from static and dynamic loading, tubing support, component metallurgy
- Asset systems
- Tertiary structures
- Rotating equipment
- Passive fire protection
Asset maintenance and life extension
- Maintenance strategies for ageing assets
- Corrosion management
- Fatigue management
- Fabric maintenance
- Impressed cathodic protection
Inspection, monitoring and analysis
- Condition monitoring and trend analysis
- Non-intrusive inspection
- Software solutions: data, MGMT, actions, tracking etc.
- Failure analysis and root cause investigation
- Statistical integrity data analysis
Strategic opportunities for asset integrity
- Training offshore / onshore – across all disciplines
- Efficiency through innovation
- Cross-industry learning
- Investment opportunities
More about Asset 2017
Who should attend?
This conference will be of interest to managers, engineers, technical authorities and specialities working in the area of plant and asset integrity for the oil and gas industry, including those with responsibilities for managing corrosion, fabric maintenance, life extension, and regulation and compliance.
The conference will enable the learning and sharing of good practice between companies and industries, and offer excellent networking opportunities with delegates from around the world representing operating companies, suppliers, consultancies, and academia.
The conference, which has become well-established over the past eight years, attracts high-calibre industry speakers who are well known in the oil and gas field for their asset integrity expertise.
Past speakers include:
- Gunther Newcombe, Director of Exploration and Production, Oil and Gas Authority
- Richard Potter, Principal Inspector, UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- David Hainsworth, Safety Health, Environment, Quality and Integrity Director, Total E&P
- Dr Donald Smith, HSE and Asset Integrity Specialist, Eni UK
- Fraser Selfridge, Integrity Manager, Taqa
- Finbar Hughes, Mechanical TA, Dana Petroleum
- Laurie MacKay CEng FEI, Fabric Maintenance Manager, ConocoPhillips
- Dr Liane Smith, Managing Director, WG Intetech
- Andrew Duncan CEng, Lead Consultant, Production & Integrity Assurance, Intertek
- Alan D’Ambrogio, Vice President Oil and Gas, ABB Consulting
- Paul Tallett CEng, Principal Asset Integrity Engineer, Atkins
t: +44 (0)20 7467 7192
t: +44 (0)20 7467 7182