Asset Integrity 2017
Integrity, ageing and life extension for oil and gas assets
5 October 2017, Aberdeen UK
The Energy Institute is inviting submissions for presentations at its next annual asset integrity management conference, which is taking place in Aberdeen in October 2017.
This year’s conference will explore the latest industry strategies, best practice, research, lessons learned and innovative thinking surrounding the wide range of issues that affect oil and gas assets. Submit your abstract before 10 April 2017 to be considered for the programme.
Key topics of interest
- Asset integrity management
- Corrosion management
- Ageing and life extension – including fatigue
- Fabric maintenance
- Efficiency and innovation
- Operational challenges and lessons learned
Who should attend?
This conference will be of interest to managers, engineers, technical authorities and specialities working in the area of plant and asset integrity for the oil and gas industry, including those with responsibilities for managing corrosion, fabric maintenance, life extension, and regulation and compliance.
The conference will enable the learning and sharing of good practice between companies and industries, and offer excellent networking opportunities with delegates from around the world representing operating companies, suppliers, consultancies, and academia.
The conference, which has become well-established over the past eight years, attracts high-calibre industry speakers who are well known in the oil and gas field for their asset integrity expertise.
Past speakers include:
- Gunther Newcombe, Director of Exploration and Production, Oil and Gas Authority
- Richard Potter, Principal Inspector, UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- David Hainsworth, Safety Health, Environment, Quality and Integrity Director, Total E&P
- Dr Donald Smith, HSE and Asset Integrity Specialist, Eni UK
- Fraser Selfridge, Integrity Manager, Taqa
- Finbar Hughes, Mechanical TA, Dana Petroleum
- Laurie MacKay CEng FEI, Fabric Maintenance Manager, ConocoPhillips
- Dr Liane Smith, Managing Director, WG Intetech
- Andrew Duncan CEng, Lead Consultant, Production & Integrity Assurance, Intertek
- Alan D’Ambrogio, Vice President Oil and Gas, ABB Consulting
- Paul Tallett CEng, Principal Asset Integrity Engineer, Atkins
How to submit an abstract
To submit your contribution you will need to:
- prepare an abstract of up to 500 words on the topic you intend to present, supplied in Microsoft Word format,
- indicate presenter(s) and co-authors with their affiliation,
- submit the abstract to Rebecca Richardson at e: email@example.com.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: MONDAY 10 APRIL 2017
Submissions will be evaluated by the organising committee and successful entrants will be notified shortly after the submission deadline. Full papers will not be requested.
t: +44 (0)20 7467 7174
t: +44 (0)20 7467 7182