Effective communication is very often the key determinant of the success or failure of any initiative. This award will recognise the year’s best group or individual contribution to communication across the energy industry, covering internal and external communications with such stakeholders as customers, regulators, employees, shareholders etc.
The award also recognises pieces of written communication, in the form of reports, journalism, digital campaigns etc., that have contributed to improved understanding and knowledge of industry-wide energy issues.
For the Communication Award, the judging panel will be looking for:
- Identification of the issue(s) to be communicated, and the need for the initiative
- Clarity of planned objectives
- Effectiveness of communication programme
1. Read guidelines for submitting your entry here.
2. Download the submission form here.
3. Submit your completed submission form to Francesca Ferarri at e: email@example.com.
THE ENTRY DEADLINE FOR EI AWARDS 2016 HAS NOW CLOSED.
Be the Communication brand of 2016.
If your business prides itself on its ability to communicate a message, that has the power to revolutionise the energy industry, make sure your brand gets the recognition it deserves. Be the EI Awards Communication Sponsor in 2016.