Community Initiative Award
This award is aimed at both energy companies that have sought to instigate projects for the benefit of communities amongst which they work and communities undertaking their own initiatives to tackle energy issues or draw help and advice from energy companies.
For the Community Initiative Award, the judging panel will be looking for:
- Identification of the need and value of the project to the community
- Proven benefit of the project to the community it serves
- Scope for sustaining benefits in the longer term or extending the project
1. Read guidelines for submitting your entry here.
2. Download the submission form here.
3. Submit your completed submission form to Francesca Ferarri at e: email@example.com.
THE ENTRY DEADLINE FOR EI AWARDS 2016 HAS NOW CLOSED.
Thank you to the EI Awards Community Initiative Sponsor:
Nexen is an upstream oil and gas company responsibly developing resources in Western Canada, the United States, the UK North Sea, and offshore West Africa. We are strategically focused on developing our three principal businesses – conventional oil and gas, shale gas and oil, and oil sands – with an increasing focus on global exploration to expand and strengthen our strategic long-term portfolio.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of CNOOC Limited, Nexen is truly global with unique opportunities for cross-cultural collaboration and growth. The various perspectives of our global experts and diverse employee base help us innovate in ways that make our industry safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Find out more: www.nexencnoocltd.com