Energy Champion Award
- Commitment to fostering professionalism in their own work and among colleagues
- Promoting knowledge, improving skills or developing and applying good practice in their work place or the broader energy industry
- Commitment to raising industry standards, enhancing its image and championing the contribution the energy industry makes to society
- Commitment to the industry and its future
- Championing the industry among the younger generation
Entrants should be able to provide examples of how their work and achievements meet as many of these criteria as possible.
To enter this award, you will need to have the support of a sponsor - someone who is able to provide a reference that endorses your work and achievements. Eligible sponsors include: a work colleague, line manager or a colleague who knows the entrant through their work on an industry-related committee.
1. Read guidelines for submitting your entry here.
2. Download the submission form here.
3. Submit your completed submission form to Francesca Ferarri at e: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE ENTRY DEADLINE FOR EI AWARDS 2016 HAS NOW CLOSED.
Be the brand for Energy Champions in 2016.
If your business represents the uttermost ethics and professionalism in its operations; its mission is to raise the standards of the industry and to invest in improving the knowledge and skills of its people, then make sure your brand gets the recognition it deserves. Sponsor the EI Awards Energy Champion Sponsor in 2016.