The energy industry could not operate without the proper regard to safety. Standards for safe practice are robust, and subject to continuous review and refinement. As well as investing substantially in the development of health and safety standards on behalf of the industry itself, the EI is committed to facilitating safe, sustainable self-regulation of the highest order.
This award will acknowledge teams, individuals and projects that go above-and-beyond the call of duty, setting the precedent for enhancing the energy industry’s safety record.
For the Safety Award, the judging panel will be looking for:
- Safety initiative or innovation with the most potential for industry-wide benefit
- Management commitment
- Effective communication
- Demonstrable difference from before to after application
1. Read guidelines for submitting your entry here.
2. Download the submission form here.
3. Submit your completed submission form to Francesca Ferarri at e: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE ENTRY DEADLINE FOR EI AWARDS 2016 HAS NOW CLOSED.