Welcome to International Petroleum Week
At International Petroleum Week (IP Week) you can meet oil and gas professionals and gain insights into the latest industry issues and trends.
IP Week is hosted by the Energy Institute (EI) and is a renowned and highly respected event, attracting over 1,300 senior executives from around the world every year.
At this event, leaders from the global oil and gas industry share their wealth of knowledge over three days of conferences, seminars, roundtables and social events.
IP Week reviews the state of affairs both globally and locally and provides you with a robust platform where decision makers gather to debate, learn, discuss, share knowledge on current issues and helps to shape the future direction of the industry.
The fall in oil price has been transforming the global oil and gas sector in recent months, so now is a critical time to hear from industry leaders, engage and network with your peers and form new business partnerships.
The 2017 programme will include:
- Shaping the industry's future
- The arrival of disruptive technologies
- Energy security: discussing the potential impacts of policy in securing future energy supply
- Africa: shaping the continent’s future in upstream and downstream oil and gas
- The long-term prospects for oil and gas industry in Russia and CIS
- Middle East: NOCs in Transformation – Destination?
- Climate change advice to governments: how the petroleum industry can contribute
- Gas opportunities in the Southeast Asia region
- Diversifying supply routes to Europe
- Pathways towards a better energy system including dialogue between the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and the industry
- Shaping the gas and LNG landscape
Please click here to view IP Week 2017 conference programme and speakers.
IP Week also provides its usual series of networking opportunities through our social events, notably the IP Week Dinner. Our IP Week Drinks Reception, will offer a great opportunity to network and share experiences with fellow oil and gas professionals in an informal yet stimulating environment.