Submit A Poster
To open in pdf, please click here
- The poster proposal must be a maximum 450 words in length. All proposals should be written and presented in English. No additional attachment will be accepted.
- Please summarise the author’s experiences and qualifications of this poster by submitting their career biography within the abstract form, which cannot be more than 250 words in length. CV will not be accepted
- Submit your poster using the enclosed form and email to email@example.com
- Do not include title or author names in the body of the poster
- Please note that, if accepted, your poster proposal may be published, as submitted, in conference information media, including the Energy Institute website. We expect authors to credit all sources used in their writings and not to represent work of others as their own
- The Energy Institute will not accept inclusion of commercial trade names, company logos, or text that is commercial in tone on the poster
- Under no circumstances can a submitted poster be changed once it has been submitted
- You must pay to attend. The EI will not cover any expenses
- You must obtain necessary clearance and travel approval from your management
All authors of posters presented at the conference will be required to complete and submit a copyright release form to Energy Institute or submit the copyright exemption form where applicable.
Changes, cancellations and withdrawals
The Energy Institute and the Programme Board consider an accepted poster as a commitment to present.
If extenuating circumstances prevent the author from making the presentation, it is that author’s obligation to find an alternate presenter and notify Energy Institute in writing as soon as possible.
What happens next?
The programme Board will review the proposal on the basis of their alignment to the conference themes, creditability and relevance to the Middle East region.
The Energy Institute will inform those who have submitted abstracts on whether their poster has been accepted.