ABB Consulting's Pressure Relief Conference
- 23 May 2017 - 24 May 2017
- 19.00 - 16.00
- Manchester, UK
Radisson Blu Hotel
It is important that companies can demonstrate that any installed pressure protective system continues to offer mitigation against the consequences of both over pressure and vacuum. Failure to recognise the implication of pressure relief can and has caused fatal accidents throughout industry.
Good pressure relief design, operations and maintenance is key to:
- Safety and environmental performance
- Reduced lifetime costs
- Improved asset reliability
- PSM performance reporting
This conference will address the following key themes, whilst illustrating the issues raised and the learning obtained from past incidents:
- What is pressure relief?
- Why is pressure relief important?
- When is pressure relief required?
- Best practice in relief event identification
- Alternatives to pressure relief
- What methods and standards should be used?
- Ensuring the relief system will work correctly
- How can relief devices be adequately inspected and maintained?
Member of EEMUA / EI:
£275 + VAT (incl. complementary conference dinner)
£300 + VAT (incl. complementary conference dinner)
View the programme and book at: http://bit.ly/PRCONF2017.
Who should attend?
The conference will be of particular interest to:
- Site managers
- Operations managers
- Engineering and maintenance managers
- HSE managers
- Inspection managers
- Maintenance engineers
- Process engineers
- Project managers / engineers
The conference also provides an excellent opportunity to network with peers in industry and regulators.
At the conference there will also a be manufacturer’s exhibition to allow delegates to review the latest equipment and to talk with the manufacturers.
The optional complimentary conference dinner, held on the evening before the conference is an opportunity to meet the speakers in a more informal atmosphere.
- For more information, contact
- Michelle Leahy
- Tel: +44 (0)1642 372348 / +44 (0)7841 506977
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org