Radisson Blu, Gasworks, Ormeau Road, Belfast,
- 20 June 2017
- 15.30 - 17.30
Please note the following timings:
14:30 Committee Meeting Start (Radisson Blu)
15:30 AGM Start – Tea and Coffee on arrival
16:00 Presentation - Advanced Lighting and Control System by Lloyds Banking and Light Footprint Ltd
16:30 Facilitated Tour of the Lloyd Banking Offices and Carpark lighting Systems
Refreshments will be served at 15:15 on arrival with formal proceedings starting promptly at 15:30 and ending at 16:00.
The agenda will be as follows:
2. Minutes of the last AGM
3. Matters arising
4. Chairman’s report
5. Honorary Treasurer’s report
6. Honorary Secretary’s report
7. Election of Chairman
8. Election of new office holders
9. Election of new committee members
10. Chairman’s address for the coming year
11. Any other business
All NI branch members are encouraged to confirm their attendance by registering at:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/energy-institute-ni-branch-agmvisit-to-lighting-system-lloyds-banking-tickets-34719100765
Lloyds Banking Advanced Lighting Control System
Following the formal proceedings, EI members will be afforded the opportunity of a guided tour of the Advanced LED Lighting and Control Scheme in Lloyds Bank next door including the intelligent LED lighting in the offices and carpark areas.
The technical visit will help you understand how the initial audit was carried out with regard to;
1. Understanding of the current lighting levels and loads.
2. Preparation of lighting plans using the most up to date lighting files with realistic maintenance factors.
3. Proposals for lamp / luminaire replacement ensuring maximum financial and technical viability is achieved.
4. Working with installation teams to ensure a smooth conversion to LED.
5. Understanding of the savings (inc. running costs, consumption & CO2 emissions)