Human factors application in major hazard industries
- 17 October 2017 - 18 October 2017
- 09.00 - 17.00
- London, UK
61 New Cavendish Street
London W1G 7AR
The event will focus on two key themes:
- Safety II - Safety as success not failure: exploring human factors in improving performance rather than focusing on human failure. Exploring human factors outside of safety.
- Good safety is good business: safety is the outcome of a well-managed process. Safety therefore goes hand in hand with good business.
For more information about the conference and programme click here.
|Booking fees - excluding VAT||Early-bird rate
(until 31 July)
(after 31 July)
|EI Company Member**||£395+VAT||£475+VAT|
** To book at the EI Comapny Member rate, please download the PDF booking form here.
|EI Individual member
||£ 335.00 (£ 402.00 inc. VAT)Join now...|
|Non member||£ 460.00 (£ 552.00 inc. VAT)|
- For more information, contact
- Francesca Ferrari
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7467 7192
- Email: email@example.com
- Human factors application in major hazard industries (PDF 321 Kb) [Show summary]
- PDF booking form for 'Human factors application in major hazard industries' taking place 17 and 18 October in London