Workshop on Photovoltaic Solar System: Future and Challenges
- 24 August 2017
- 08.00 - 17.00
Crystal Crown Hotel
PV solar system has the potential to deliver clean sustainable electrical energy, contributing towards minimizing carbon emission. However, one of the main concerns has been the high initial cost of installation. Rapid advancement in technology has resulted in rapid decline in the cost and it is anticipated that this trend will follow.
The use of PV solar system in industrial and commercial organisations and also residential should become more common. A workshop on photovoltaic solar system at this stage will be useful for a better understanding of the technology, economics and regulatory requirements to all those involved in the use or supply of energy. The topics are arranged to ensure participants will be able to understand through shared knowledge, the present and see the possible future.
- Dr. Sathiabama T.Thirugnana, Senior Lecturer, Razak School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Puan Azah Ahmad, Director, Sustainable Energy Technology Department, Sustainable Energy Development Authority Malaysia (SEDA Malaysia)
- Dr. Sulaiman Shaari, Associate Professor Faculty Applied Sciences, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Mr. Simon Wong, Associate Director, Plus Solar Systems Sdn. Bhd.
Registration costs are as follows:
Member Rate – RM 300.00
Non-Member Rate – RM 400.00
Registration fees are payable on the door
More information and the registration form can be found here.
- For more information, contact
- Dr Hazlina Husin CEng. FEI
- Email: email@example.com