Aviation fuel filtration seminar
- 30 January 2018
- 09.00 - 16.00
- London, UK
The seminar will be used to:
- Disseminate data on super-absorbent polymer migration from filter monitor systems to raise awareness and understanding of the issue;
- Raise awareness of the potential options for filter monitor replacement provided via EI specifications (EI 1581 6th edition for small mobile filter/water separators; EI 1599 dirt defence filters; EI 1588 water barrier filters, EI 1598 electronic sensors);
- Describe some of the challenges in moving to the use of filter/water separators and in introducing new technologies;
- Solicit views on future into-plane filtration requirements, and
- Provide a forum for stakeholders to solicit technical views on aviation fuel filtration
The programme and registration details will be circulated shortly.
Who should attend?
The seminar will be of significant interest to:
- airline representatives with responsibility for fuel quality;
- aviation fuel suppliers;
- into-plane service providers;
- aviation fuel hydrant owners/operators;
- fuelling vehicle builders;
- airport operators;
- filter manufacturers;
- equipment distributors, and
- aviation fuel handling infrastructure suppliers.
Venue and fee
The intention is that this will be a free-to-attend event, held at the Energy Institute offices. If demand for places is high, then another central London venue will be sought, which may necessitate charging a nominal delegate fee to cover costs.
Please contact Martin Hunnybun to register your interest in the event.
- For more information, contact
- Martin Hunnybun
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org