Energy Storage Systems Conference
- 14 June 2018
- 09.00 - 17.00
- 10th Floor, Capital Building, 39 Old Hall Street, Liverpool L3 9PP
- Book event tickets
The International Business Festival
The Energy Institute will be holding our timely Energy Storage Systems Conference as part of The International Business Festival held in Liverpool. This annual festival runs from the 12th - 28th June, connecting delegates with over 100 business organisations and institutions, as well as providing advice and inspiration from industry experts, including the Energy Institute. Tickets to our conference includes free admission to the rest of the 9 day festival (valued at £105 + VAT).
The EI Energy Barometer cites energy storage as having the potential to transform the energy system. Renewables, energy storage and the smart grid are all identified as playing potentially important roles but also top the list for needing innovation. Facilitating this innovation and unlocking the potential of these technologies might involve a combination of additional support and the removal of barriers.
Through a combination of presentations and case studies, this one-day conference will seek to explore the innovative solutions that currently exist to provide real-world benefits.
Click here to find out more about this nine day festival.
Topics addressed include:
- How can storage systems work for industrial and commercial customers?
- What drives investors decisions?
- Off-grid Communities – distributed generation and storage
- What are the available solutions - at three scales: domestic batteries, commercial /behind the meter, grid scale?
- What are the most promising energy storage technologies
- The challenges and the interaction with low carbon energy systems, micro grids and smart systems
A full programme will be available shortly.
- Steve Holliday FREng FEI, Vice-President, Energy Institute
- Philip New, CEO, Energy Systems Catapult
- EI Members - First 50 members gain free entry - book now to take advantage!
- Non-Members - £50 + VAT
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
For Sponsorship opportunities, please contact Luigi Fontana:
T: +44 (0) 207 467 7182
|EI Individual member
||£ 0.00 (£ 0.00 inc. VAT)Join now...|
|Non member||£ 50.00 (£ 60.00 inc. VAT)|
- For more information, contact
- Amna Khan
- Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7467 7119
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org