Financing challenges for an energy industry in transition - World Petroleum Council UK Committee Symposium
- 26 June 2018
- 09.00 - 17.15
- The Auditorium, Deloitte, 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ
- Book event tickets
Book now and save £200 off the stardard rate! Available for the first 100 bookers. Please use discount code WPC2018*
For full information, please visit wpcuk.org/one-day-symposium-2018
The UK National Committee of the World Petroleum Council, in partnership with the Energy Institute, will host a one-day symposium where finance and energy industry experts will address the future challenges for the energy industry and discuss financial solutions that will facilitate the development of the future energy mix to meet consumers’ requirements.
The symposium will address these key questions:
- What is the impact on the economics of the traditional oil and gas business?
- How are strategies for long term investment changing?
- What financing challenges are different segments of the energy industry facing?
- What innovative and cost-effective sources of equity and debt finance are emerging?
- What will drive investment decisions energy banks, multi-lateral agencies and institutional investors make?
- What role will new groups of lenders such as activist investment funds, private investors and sovereign wealth funds play in supporting future financing?
- What challenges will traditional oil and gas investments face against competition for finance from new energies?
Standard rate: £750 + VAT
Students* - limited availability: £90 + VAT
Young Professionals* - limited availability: £150 + VAT
*Does not apply to the Student or Young Professionals rates
|EI Individual member
||£ 750.00 (£ 900.00 inc. VAT)Join now...|
|Non member||£ 750.00 (£ 900.00 inc. VAT)|
- For more information, contact
- Francesca Ferrari
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7467 7192
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org