Human factors application in major hazard industries
- 26 November 2013 - 27 November 2013
- 08.00 - 17.00
- Leeds Marriott Hotel
4 Trevelyan Square
The event will include special sessions on learning from incidents, supported by the Stichting Tripod Foundation, providing delegates with the opportunity to explore the use and development of Tripod and related methods for understanding and learning from incidents.
• Learning from incidents
- Tripod and other methodology developments
- Generating quality remedial actions
- Normalisation of risk
- Quality incident analysis
- Case studies
• Non-technical skills and crew resource management (CRM)
• Competence assurance
• Case studies on human factors integration into major projects
• Risk analysis
• Other practical applications of human factors in industry
Who should attend?
The conference will enable the learning and sharing of good practice between companies and industries, and offer excellent networking opportunities with delegates from around the world.
It will be of interest to:
• operating companies, suppliers, consultancies, and academia
• anyone managing health, safety and the environment, including process safety and
occupational safety, as well as those with a specialist interest in human factors and ergonomics
• those with responsibilities for managing competence and training, risk assessment and fatigue
• those involved in incident investigation, analysis and learning from incidents processes – including
users of Tripod Beta and related methodologies
Conference Dinner – 26 November
Speakers and delegates are invited to enjoy a three course dinner and drinks at Browns Bar & Brasserie in the evening of the conference, which will provide an excellent opportunity to network with fellow conference attendees.
For accommodation enquiries, please contact our accommodation agent, Grassroots HBI, by T: +44 (0)20 3 077 7700, e: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.grassrootshbi.uk.com.
To view more information on the Energy Institute Human and Organisational Factors technical work click here.
For further sponsorship opportunities please contact Luigi Fontana at e: email@example.com
|EI Individual member
||£ 400.00 (£ 480.00 inc. VAT)Join now...|
|Non member||£ 500.00 (£ 600.00 inc. VAT)|
- For more information, contact
- Vickie Naidu
- Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7467 7179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org