- EI AGM to be held 4 July 2017 at 5pm
- The G+ Global Offshore Wind Health and Safety Organisation (G+), supported by the Energy Institute (EI), has published the 2016 health and safety statistics for the offshore wind sector. When comparing 2016 performance against what was reported in 2015, the performance is broadly unchanged although there has been a reduction in the Total Recordable Injury Rate (TRIR).
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Key speakers have been announced for the health, safety and environment (HSE) forum being hosted by the Energy Institute (EI) and Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) in Dubai on May 16-18 May 2017.
- The G+ Global Offshore Wind Health and Safety Organisation (G+), has issued its latest "Safe by Design" workshop report, documenting the key recommendations and outcomes from a workshop held in September 2016, held in light of a fatal incident on an onshore wind turbine in Germany in 2015.
- Engineering underpins every aspect of society - the homes we live in, our work and leisure, the energy and transport we use and the health and care we all need. Engineering makes a major contribution to the UK?s economy - some £280 billion - that is 20% of GVA - and half our exports. Engineering holds the solutions to the pressing global challenges of clean energy, food and clean water for all and raising standards of living.
- Engineering profession calls for stable delivery of a long term, low carbon energy strategy in new report