- The G+ Global Offshore Wind Health and Safety Organisation (G+), in partnership with the Energy Institute (EI), held their annual Stakeholder Forum in London on 06 December. At the event the G+ outlined their Quick Wins in response to the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Bootle workshop that was held in November 2015.
- In the wake of the UK vote to leave the European Union, the ratification of the Paris Agreement on climate change, Donald Trump?s election to the US presidency and with further political and economic milestones ahead, International Petroleum (IP) Week 2017 - hosted by the EI in London from 21 to 23 February - will offer a timely forum to assess the future impact of these events on the global oil and gas sector, as well as debate the effect of industry-specific issues such as oil prices remaining low and OPEC?s production cuts.
- The Energy Institute (EI), organisers of the renowned annual oil and gas industry forum International Petroleum (IP) Week, is proud to announce Dr Hoesung Lee, Chair of the International Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) as a keynote speaker to its 2017 event taking place in London, 21-23 February.
- The Energy Institute (EI) celebrated Aberdeen's best MSc students by hosting a special competition evening on 29 November.
- Over 200 energy industry senior executives joined former swimming champion and host Mark Foster in congratulating the winners of the 2016 Energy Institute (EI) Awards, which were revealed at a prestigious ceremony in London last night.
- EI Nigeria hosts top executives across the entire value chain in the downstream sector.