- Professor Mohammad Asadullah of UITM gave an informative and comprehensive overview concerning the potential for commercial exploitation of biomass energy and in particular the opportunities in Malaysia.
- As an EI Member you now have access, via the eLibrary section of this website, to Science in Parliament (SIP), September 2015 edition - The Journal of the Parliamentary and Scientific Committee. The Committee is an Associate Parliamentary Group of members of both Houses of Parliament and British members of the European Parliament, representatives of scientific and technical institutions, industrial organisations and universities
- With a full 4 day agenda from 27 to 30 October 2015, the Gastech Conference & Exhibition will gather over 20,000 industry professionals in Singapore. Multiple programme features and networking functions will take place simultaneously in the Singapore EXPO and across Singapore, and attendees may find it challenging to locate the right business contacts and find time to meet with each other.
- On 6-7 October, the Energy Institute (EI), in partnership with the Stichting Tripod Foundation, will host a conference in Aberdeen on 'Human factors application in major hazard industries'. This event will showcase the EI's new Hearts and Minds - Learning from Incidents tool, a unique resource to help companies engage staff to improve learning practices.
- The Energy Institute (EI) will present its work and highlight the value of membership of a professional body through two workshops at Offshore Europe 2015, held on 8 -11 September at the AECC, Aberdeen.
- The Association of Decentralised Energy (ADE) and the Energy Institute (EI) has announced further details of the Heat 2015 conference, to be held in central London on Wednesday 25 November.