- Over 200 energy industry senior executives joined former swimming champion and host Mark Foster in congratulating the winners of the 2016 Energy Institute (EI) Awards, which were revealed at a prestigious ceremony in London last night.
- EI Nigeria hosts top executives across the entire value chain in the downstream sector.
- Energy Institute (EI) Republic of Ireland has developed a new information source to improve understanding of the issues at play in energy in Ireland and the challenges for the next generation.
- The EI and the Worshipful Company of Fuellers have signed a historic Memorandum of Understanding to forge closer collaboration between the two organisations, for the mutual benefit of those engaged with, and supported by them.
- The EI is calling for interested parties - energy managers, psychologists, change specialists and, in particular, end user organisations - to get involved in a 100-day Behaviour Change Challenge to design and implement short-term energy management programmes.
- The 2017 Shell Springboard competition, which recognises and awards UK enterprises with commercially viable solutions to help the transition to a low carbon economy, is now open for entries.