- The second edition of the Nigerian Producers Forum held on 26 June, 2015 at the Metropolitan Club, Victoria Island.
- Speaking this week as the 2015 recipient of the Energy Institute (EI)'s prestigious Cadman Award, Malcolm Brinded CBE FREng FEI, Chairman, Shell Foundation, has called for increased focus on breakthrough technology and business innovations that respond to the challenges of international development, climate change and urbanisation - while meeting the world's growing demand for energy.
- The first Energy Barometer report, published by the Energy Institute (EI), was launched in London today - Tuesday, 23 June. It is the result of an initiative to survey energy professionals on an annual basis to identify priorities and trends, and monitor progress over time.
- The Energy Institute (EI) Aberdeen, Highlands & Islands branch has confirmed the appointment of Victoria Aston as the new chair of the EI Young Professionals Network (EIYPN) following its recent AGM.
- The South Western and South Wales (SWSW) branch of the Energy Institute (EI) organised a site visit to Thatchers Brewery on 17 June 2015.
- As an EI Member you now have access, via the eLibrary section of this website, to Science in Parliament (SIP), May/June 2015 edition - The Journal of the Parliamentary and Scientific Committee. The Committee is an Associate Parliamentary Group of members of both Houses of Parliament and British members of the European Parliament, representatives of scientific and technical institutions, industrial organisations and universities
- In the low oil price environment, training and education becomes ever more crucial to ensure operations are run efficiently, safely and maximise value.