- The Northern Ireland branch of the Energy Institute (EI) launched its Young Professionals Network (YPN) on Thursday 12 February at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Ormeau Avenue.
- The presentations from the EI NE branch event, held in Newcastle on 5 February 2015, are now available.
- In a unique collaboration with the Energy Institute (EI), The Crown Estate has brought together over 100 reports and publications, produced as part of its strategic offshore wind programme, and made them more widely available through the EI Knowledge Service.
- The Energy Institute (EI) Nigeria branch officially launched its Young Professionals Network (YPN) on 24 January 2015 at the Eko Hotel in Lagos Nigeria. The event had in attendance a mix of YPN members, selected students from Nigerian Universities and mentors who are also EI members.
- The presentation slides from the EI North Western and North Wales recent branch event on Esos - the questions you wish to be answered, is now available to download for EI members only.
- The Energy Institute (EI) Humber branch held its first event of the year at Total Lindsey Oil Refinery Ltd.
- A new report from PwC and industry body POWERful Women1 (PfW) is calling for a dramatic rise in the number of women entering, staying in and reaching the highest levels of the energy industry, a move it says would improve future decision making, bring fresh perspectives, enhance stakeholder trust and strengthen the UK energy industry in the long term.