- The latest Retail Marketing Survey, conducted by the Energy Institute (EI), shows that the number of forecourts in the UK declined slightly, with 8,442 sites operating at the close of 2017. This was despite evidence of stabilisation in 2016, when 8,489 forecourts operated, up from 8,472 in 2015.
- One of the UK energy world's leading voices will today address industry leaders in Belfast, setting out energy professionals - 'red flags' about Brexit.
- The Role of Effective Energy Policies in advancing industrial development in Nigeria.
- U.S. Deputy Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette, a key figure in the Trump administration, completes the high-profile speaker line up for IP Week 2018, the Energy Institute (EI) announced today.
- Ian Taylor, Chairman and Group CEO of Vitol, is the latest big name to confirm as speaking at International Petroleum (IP) Week 2018 in London in February, the Energy Institute announced today.
- The Industrial Strategy White Paper, published today by Business Secretary Greg Clark, is cautiously welcomed by the Energy Institute (EI) as a step forward on helping the UK's energy systems to be fit for the future.
- Solutions addressing two of humanity's most pressing challenges - climate change and access to energy for vulnerable populations - have dominated the winners list of the Energy Institute (EI) Awards 2017.
- Two leading trade organisations in Singapore will this week agree to collaborate with the Energy Institute (EI) on the development of new skills and expertise in energy management and sustainable energy.