- U.S. Deputy Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette, a key figure in the Trump administration, completes the high-profile speaker line up for IP Week 2018, the Energy Institute (EI) announced today.
- Ian Taylor, Chairman and Group CEO of Vitol, is the latest big name to confirm as speaking at International Petroleum (IP) Week 2018 in London in February, the Energy Institute announced today.
- The Industrial Strategy White Paper, published today by Business Secretary Greg Clark, is cautiously welcomed by the Energy Institute (EI) as a step forward on helping the UK's energy systems to be fit for the future.
- Solutions addressing two of humanity's most pressing challenges - climate change and access to energy for vulnerable populations - have dominated the winners list of the Energy Institute (EI) Awards 2017.
- Two leading trade organisations in Singapore will this week agree to collaborate with the Energy Institute (EI) on the development of new skills and expertise in energy management and sustainable energy.
- The Clean Growth Strategy published by Business Secretary Greg Clark and Climate Change Minister Claire Perry today is welcomed by the Energy Institute as delivering on the "asks" of professionals working in energy.
- Entries from a record 29 countries have been submitted to the Energy Institute (EI) Awards 2017, the EI announced today as it published the shortlists for each of the prestigious categories.
- 20 beneficiaries of the pilot Graduate Engineering Training Scheme, were hosted by the EI Nigeria branch upon completion of their training.