- The Clean Growth Strategy published by Business Secretary Greg Clark and Climate Change Minister Claire Perry today is welcomed by the Energy Institute as delivering on the "asks" of professionals working in energy.
- Entries from a record 29 countries have been submitted to the Energy Institute (EI) Awards 2017, the EI announced today as it published the shortlists for each of the prestigious categories.
- 20 beneficiaries of the pilot Graduate Engineering Training Scheme, were hosted by the EI Nigeria branch upon completion of their training.
- EI AGM to be held 4 July 2017 at 5pm
- The G+ Global Offshore Wind Health and Safety Organisation (G+), supported by the Energy Institute (EI), has published the 2016 health and safety statistics for the offshore wind sector. When comparing 2016 performance against what was reported in 2015, the performance is broadly unchanged although there has been a reduction in the Total Recordable Injury Rate (TRIR).
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Key speakers have been announced for the health, safety and environment (HSE) forum being hosted by the Energy Institute (EI) and Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) in Dubai on May 16-18 May 2017.