Welcome to the Energy Institute
The Energy Institute (EI) is the industry’s specialist professional body, delivering good practice and professionalism across the depth and breadth of the sector. Incorporated by Royal Charter, the EI supports around 15,000 individuals and 250 companies across 100 countries.
Membership of the Energy Institute offers learning and networking opportunities to support your career development and provide formal recognition of your skills, achievements and expertise. EI membership gives you an invaluable edge in what is a highly competitive industry.
Membership of the Energy Institute offers a range of benefits, including:
- Free magazine subscription to Energy World of Petroleum Review, keeping you up to date with the latest inudstry news and developments
- Access to professional recognition and career development opportunities, offering higher levels of membership, the new and exclusive Chartered Energy Manager title, Chartered Engineer, Chartered Environmentalist and Chartered Scientist registration, and more, to enhance your professionalism
- Discounts on journals and publications, events, training courses, seminars, conferences and workshops, to further enhance industry knowledge
- Free access to the EI Library and Information Service, offering a huge resource of knowledge, information and research
- Exclusive information from the "members only" sections of our website
- Unrivalled peer networking opportunities through a series of free of charge events, including member workshops, evening lectures, branch events and online Special Interest Groups
Please browse the links to the left and above to find more details of the benefits of Energy Institute membership.
We hope to welcome you into membership soon - please download the attached affiliate membership application form below. Complete and return this form to sign up for membership today.