Fellow of the Energy Institute (FEI)
Fellowship of the EI is awarded to energy’s leaders and influencers – the professionals who play a key role in driving the profession forward. FEIs are the energy sector’s innovators and problem solvers, seeking out new opportunities, and bringing a strategic and creative approach to their work.
Fellows will have an advanced knowledge and experience in energy and so typically you’ll need to have at least seven years’ postgraduate experience with at least five of these being at a senior level in an energy related role.
How to apply:
You will need to submit the following documents to us for assessment by the Membership Panel:
- Completed application form – please ensure this is signed
- Professional Development Review – this should demonstrate how and where you meet the standards and competences outlined in the guidance notes . There is a separate guidance note on writing your PDR
- A detailed CPD record and future plan on how you intend to maintain your competence
- Organisation Chart – this should show your position within your organisation
- Two sponsor references – please ensure these are signed and comments included. We provide a sponsor reference form
- True and signed copies of your academic and other certificates
- True and signed copy of photographic id showing your signature and date of birth
- Application / transfer fee (£95 if you are not a member of any description; £65 if you are applying for a different grade of EI membership)
You can download your application pack here.
If you have any questions on the above then please contact the membership department on +44(0)20 7467 7100 or e: email@example.com.