The Expert Register has been established for individuals to record their interest in various hydrocarbon management areas. When a new Work Group is set up, the expert register is used to invite individuals who have recorded an interest in that area to join the Work Group.
If you would like to record your interest in any of the following areas, please send your choices to Kerry Sinclair e: email@example.com
- Production Allocation
- Calculation of Petroleum Quantities
- Density measurement
- Gas measurement
- LPG, LNG and Chemical Gas Measurement
- Emissions Measurement and Control
- Meter proving
- Sampling - manual and automatic
- Sediment and water measurement
- Statistical aspects of measurement/sampling
- Tank calibration
- Tank gauging and temperature measurement.