About this course
This 12-day course is designed as a comprehensive technical overview of energy management. Participants will learn how to effectively develop energy saving projects, illustrate their return on investment to management, evaluate and monitor financial savings, and understand and use a rounded set of energy management technologies and principles.
Who should attend?
• Professionals with 3 or more years’ energy management
experience, who are responsible for managing energy within
their job function and who are tasked with improving
energy efficiency and reducing energy costs
• Those looking to fill in any gaps in their knowledge in preparation
for applying for Chartered Energy Manager status
• 12 days of energy management training, led by subject experts
• Preparatory material and slides from training sessions
• Exercise spreadsheets from training sessions, designed for use
at your organisation
• Tutor supervision and support for work-based feasibility study
• Exam assessment leading to the Energy Institute Level 3 –
Advanced energy manager qualification
• Energy fundamentals
• Energy law
• Monitoring and targeting
• Project costs
• Energy procurement
• Heating ventilation and air-conditioning
• Energy efficiency in buildings
• Compressed air
• Process heat
• Implementing and Auditing ISO 50001
• Feasibility study for a project, which is presented to a panel
• Examination (50%)
On successful completion of the course, students are awarded the Energy Institute Level 3 Advanced Energy Manager (AEM) qualification.
This course will help fulfil many of the knowledge criteria required for becoming a Chartered Energy Manager. It will also help demonstrate your CPD on your application and speak with confidence on a range of energy management topics during your interview.
This training course can be used as CPD: 72 hours
EI Member: £3,000+VAT
If you have any questions please contact our training team at e: email@example.com or t: +44(0)207 467 7178.