About this course
The training is an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an EnMS based on ISO 50001. It provides an excellent basis for further training to become an internal or lead auditor for ISO 50001. The training comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
• Understand the guidance and application for energy management systems provided by ISO 50001
• Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organisation of using the standard
• Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
• Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
• Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
• Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
• Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
• Outline the key requirements of ISO 50001
There are no formal prerequisites for this course
For more details, please contact the training department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 467 7191.
This course is provided in partnership with SGS Academy.