About this course:
This five-day training course offers an opportunity for both environmental and energy management professionals to update their EnMS audit skills. This course comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
- Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
- Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
- Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
- Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
- Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in all energy management systems
- Outline and interpret the requirements of the ISO 50001 management systems specification in the context of an audit
- Effectively plan and conduct an audit of the management and operation of an organisation in accordance with the requirements of relevant EnMS audit criteria
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action
Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of energy management systems or ISO 50001 before attending.
SGS is accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. This course is accredited by the IRCA, reference number A17574.
£1,095 + VAT
For more details, please contact the training department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 467 7191
This course is provided in partnership with SGS Academy.