Skip to content
Module 10 - Mounting an effective staff awareness campaign
This module focuses on mounting an effective staff awareness campaign. It provides ideas and resources to help motivate everybody in your organisation to save energy. There is a much greater chance of reducing energy costs if everyone in the organisation thinks about energy on a regular basis. This comes down to influencing the culture of the organisation and changing the behaviour of all staff to be energy efficient.
• What is our present situation? Identifying the requirements for the awareness campaign.
• Why run an awareness campaign? Identifying the potential benefits.
• Where do we want to get to? Setting goals.
• How will we get there? The strategy for the campaign.
• How will we motivate people?
• How should we do it?
• How do we monitor progress and measure results?
• Maintaining Momentum (How can we keep on saving?)
By taking this module you will:
• Know how to plan an effective staff awareness campaign so that you can realistically achieve your
• Understand how to implement the awareness campaign – assigning roles and responsibilities
• Be able to check the effectiveness of the campaign by reviewing the level of awareness
throughout your organisation
• Understand how to lock-in good practice by maintaining the right level commitment throughout the
different levels of management
EI Member: £1350.00 (+VAT)
Non-Member: £1550.00 (+VAT)
EI Member: £175.00 (+VAT)
Non-Member: £225.00 (+VAT)
For more details please contact the training department at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 467 7135