Essentials of Aviation Fuel Filtration
This two day technical training course delivers an essential guide to aviation fuel cleanliness monitoring and control. It provides critical information through practical and interactive instruction – based on the EI 1550 international standards handbook.
• Gain practical knowledge of the equipment employed to ensure aviation fuel cleanliness from
refinery to aircraft.
• Support future revisions of the handbook by participating in the ongoing development of best
practice in aviation fuel handling.
• Discuss individual fuel cleanliness issues that you may have experienced with our expert
• Go through a worked example of the methods involved in applying filtration equipment.
• Have the opportunity to network with colleagues.
What does the workshop cover?
Module 1: Fuel cleanliness
Module 2: Filtration and water separation
Module 3: Types of filter
Module 4: Procurement and applications
Module 5: Operational Issues
Module 6: Future developments
Who is this workshop for?
Senior project engineers, designers, regional managers, terminal/depot managers, supervisors and inspectors.
By the end of this course you will:
• Fully understand the filtration equipment used and problems that can occur during fuel handling
• Have confidence in your ability to safely and efficiently manage the maintenance and delivery of
clean fuel to aircraft.
• Be able to plan for future fuel handling needs, and know what to expect in the field in years to
Delegates will be provided with:
• Tutor’s presentation notes.
• Personal follow up with course tutor.
The bespoke training package includes the standard course, but also offers additional benefits:
• Flexibility in content, depending on your requirements and delegates’ background
• Personalised case studies
• A more cost effective solution for larger groups of delegates
• The ability to deliver the course at a your own premises and at a time convenient to all delegates
Price per course
Company Member: £7000 (+VAT and tutor expenses)
Non-Member: £8000.00 (+VAT and tutor expenses)
For more details on any of the training courses or to book please contact the training department on:
t: +44 (0)20 7467 7155 or at e: email@example.com