- 2018-01-01 00:00:00.000/2018-12-31 00:00:00.000
- + VAT
An innovative 30-minute online tool focussed on raising energy awareness in the workplace, certified by the Energy Institute.
EnergyAware will provide your staff with an insight into energy consumption and the impact this has on cost in the workplace. It will help them create a customised, actionable checklist of behavior changes and smart technology decisions that they can take away and implement.
EnergyAware will help your organisation to develop a company-wide commitment to energy efficiency so you can reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint. And the EI's EnergyAware certification gives you the stamp of approval needed to tangibly demonstrate your commitment to energy efficiency.
Who will benefit from this tool?
Any staff member in your organisation who uses energy. Users are not required to have prior knowledge or experience of energy usage or management.
- Immersive: this highly interactive tool helps get your staff thinking about their role in energy use
- Focus on personal engagement: the user's journey begins at home before moving on to the workplace. This helps develop a personal commitment to energy efficiency
- Relevant: users can visit the workplace that is appropriate for them (office, factory or warehouse), or a bespoke workplace can be created to fit your organisation
- Practical: as they progress, users put together an action plan that can be proactively implemented in their own workplace. Your nominated administrator will be able to access and download this data as users complete the tool.
Please click here to view a short, free demonstration of the tool.
For more information or to purchase EnergyAware for your staff, our training team are happy to help. Contact us at e: email@example.com or t: +44(0)207 467 7178.
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178