EI Oil & Gas Distance Learning Level 1
Non-Member - 1200.00
Member - 1100.00
Non-Member - 65.00
Member - 60.00
- Available in-house
This Level 1 Oil & Gas online training course consists of 20 separate units (approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete each unit).
About the course:
The online training course consists of 20 separate units (approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete each unit). Each unit consists of a file of 30 to 40 slides containing annotated images and/or concise descriptive text which can be completed at your own pace.
- Oil and gas value chains and the resources and reserves that feed them
- Organizations participating in the oil and gas industry and their characteristics
- Subsurface petroleum systems and resource characteristics
- Natural gas and the processes and infrastructure used to deliver it to market
- Upstream oil and gas production processes and facilities
- Portfolio perspectives for groups of oil and gas assets
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Gas Contracts and Gas-to-Liquids (GTL)
- Uncertainty management: risk and opportunity
- Upstream petroleum economics and valuation
- Oil and gas acquisition and divestment activities and strategies
- Geophysical exploration and development techniques
- Drilling technologies and their applications
- Well logging, testing, completion and pumping technologies
- Enhancing resource recovery, including fracture stimulation
- Safety, environment and security factors
- Upstream fiscal designs and joint venture relationships
- Project management and facilities contracting
- Midstream: Transportation and storage
- Refining, refinery products and petrochemicals
- Community and sustainability issues for the industry
By successfully answering one short question per unit with a minimum of 16 out of 20 satisfactory responses, the participants will receive a Level1: Introduction to Oil and Gas certificate.
Single module: £60+VAT
20 modules: 1100+VAT
Non EI member
Single module: £65+VAT
20 modules: 1200+VAT
Discounted rates are available to organisations purchasing access for multiple-users.
Student rates available upon request.
For bookings and any queries please contact the training team at e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: +44 (0)20 7467 7178.
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178