How to design and build an ‘off-grid’ electrical system
15:00 - 16:30
Weightmans LLP, 1 Hardman St, Hardman Square, Manchester M3 3EB
This event is applicable to individuals and businesses with aspirations or requirements to move ‘off-grid’. It is also applicable to those with limited connection capacities. The event will cover:
- Design aspects of off-grid systems using renewable and hybrid power supplies.
- Financial and operational benefits of battery storage and UPS solutions.
- Alternative space heating and hot water production systems.
- Maximising power supplies based on limited grid connections.
- How sites can adapt to increased loads, including Electric Vehicle charging and heat pumps.
The event will be hosted by Dr Chris Wilson, Chair of the Energy Institute NW Committee and IEMA Committee member.
Andrew Cole, Director, Power and Energy Ltd
Andrew is a renewables specialist and is particularly passionate about designing and building off-grid and energy storage systems.
Thank you to Weightmans LLP for supplying the venue for this event. Directions are available via: https://www.weightmans.com/contact/manchester/