Training Course on Energy Audit for Building Energy Efficiency
- Hong Kong
- <p>HKPC Building<br />78 Tat Chee Avenue<br />Kowloon Tong</p>
- 2019-03-05 00:00:00.000/2019-03-14 00:00:00.000
The main purpose of this course is to provide the participants with the fundamental principles, skills and guidelines needed to carry out effective energy audits in accordance with the Building Energy Efficiency Ordinance. After taking the course, the participants would appreciate the approach to identify energy saving measures and perform quantitative analysis to predict the energy savings, environmental and economic benefits. Moreover, the participants should be able to measure and verify the performance of implemented energy saving measures.
- Ir Joseph Chan, Honorary Advisor, Energy Institute Hong Kong
- Ir Gary Chiang, Past Chairman, Energy Institute Hong Kong / Acting Senior Residential Market Development Manager, Residential Customer Experience, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited
- Ir Prof Michael KH Leung, Associate Dean and Professor, School of Energy and Environment, City University of Hong Kong
- Ir Dr Edward Lo, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Ir Dr Albert So, Director, Asian Institute of Built Environment; OR, Ir Charles Wong, Principal Instructor, Pro-Act Training and Development Center (Electrical), Vocational Training Council (TBC)
- Ir Dr TM Chung, Adjunct Professor, Department of Building Services Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
For further details on the course and how to register - please click here.
- Ms Li