Executive Leadership in Energy Programme
A unique 10-day programme designed to develop strong future leaders who will be instrumental to the success of the energy transition.
The Energy Institute and world-leading business school, Hult EF Corporate Education, are delighted to be collaborating on this new Executive Leadership in Energy Programme to develop tomorrow's global energy leaders.
This split two-week programme will equip tomorrow’s leaders with the system-wide thinking, skills and network to navigate and lead transformational change within their organisations and to shape the energy system of the future.
Featuring renowned industry leader guest speakers, a one-of-a-kind immersive leadership simulation and the opportunity to debate and collaborate with industry peers, this programme will deliver a truly unique contextual learning experience.
Through participating in challenging, multi-layered conversations and self-reflection, you will develop a leadership style that’s fit-for-the-future and a strong understanding of how you can create change not only within your organisation, but also within the wider energy system.
This is a multi-location (Dubai and UK), split two-week (2 x 5 days) programme with a 6-12 week gap for reflection:
Week 1: Sunday 21 April 2024 – Thursday 25 April 2024 (held in Dubai, UAE)
Week 2: Monday 24 June 2024 – Friday 28 June 2024 (held in London, UK)
Cohort size: 14-18
Is this programme right for me?
Do you match the following criteria?
- You are a high-performer on a fast-track towards C-suite leadership responsibilities.
- You have 10+ years of experience and are in a leadership position near the top of your organisation or you have held a senior role for at least 5 years.
- You are working within an energy sector organisation or energy-related industry, in any field, including but not limited to engineering, procurement, commercial, energy management, CSR and sustainability, finance.
- You want to maximise the impact you, as a leader, and your organisation can have on the energy transition.
- You want to understand how to shape the energy system of the future and lead transformational change.
- You want to learn from and connect with your peers across the energy system, finding opportunities for collaboration and partnerships.
What will I learn?
- A system-wide global energy perspective: the ability to look across the global energy system for context, collaboration, and solutions.
- The knowledge of the technologies, the policies, and the skills to navigate through the energy transition.
- An overview of the various environmental, social and governance issues affecting the energy sector.
- The strategies, the risks and the financing needed to develop and implement sustainable business plans and clean tech projects.
- A range of personal leadership skills that will be expected from the energy leaders of the future such as authenticity, agility, resilience, and emotional intelligence.
- Organisational leadership strategies and processes to attract and lead a diverse workforce, develop high performing teams and foster a culture of energy innovation.
- Advanced leadership techniques in to order to implement net zero strategies in their own organisations, such as change management, cultural transformation and stakeholder management.
- The governance frameworks, standards and reporting initiatives for energy and environmental management towards net zero.
Download the brochure
To learn more about the programme, including the timetable, faculty and programme benefits, please download the brochure:
Find out more
To discuss any aspect of the programme, or your specific learning needs, contact:
t: +44(0)207 467 7184