Find your nearest branch or YPN
- Aberdeen Highland and Islands
- Aberdeen Highland and Islands YPN
- East Midlands
- Essex and East Anglia
- London and Home Counties
- London and Home Counties YPN
- North Eastern
- North Eastern YPN
- North Western and North Wales
- North Western and North Wales YPN
- Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland YPN
- South Western and South Wales
- South Western and South Wales YPN
- Southern Scotland
- West Midlands and Mid Wales
The Energy Institute has a network of branches across the UK, each managed by a dedicated team of volunteer members who organise regional programmes of events for members and their guests. Programmes are developed on a continual basis to ensure topicality and relevance to current and future energy issues.
Every EI member can choose up to two branches when they first sign up, and they can update this information at any time by logging in to their member profile online. Having the correct branch assigned is vital, as it ensures relevant communications reach the right people.
Young Professionals Networks (YPNs)
The EI Young Professionals Networks work alongside the EI branches. YPNs provide support to graduates, students and anyone in the early stages of their career. A YPN is defined as a network of EI members within the first 10 years of their energy career, and aged 35 or under.
What’s in it for you?
Engaging with your local branch or YPN will enable you to:
- Attend local events and keep up to date with industry
- Build your professional and social networks
- Find support outside of the work environment
- Maintain your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Work towards professional recognition and chartered registration
For more information about our UK and global communities, please contact: