06/12/2022 - 08/12/2022
Non-Member: £900.00 (excl. VAT)
Company member: £825.00 (excl. VAT)
Member: £625.00 (excl. VAT)
6 - 8 December 2022
About the event:
This internationally renowned conference will bring insight, good practice, innovative thinking, learning, and solutions to ensure the energy industry can deliver energy responsibly and safely; preventing harm to people/society, and protecting our planet in delivering a more sustainable energy system. As such, this conference will be delivered in the context of the following themes:
- Resilience: what can we learn to build a more resilient operation, to succeed through crisis and rapid change
- Responding: To address immediate challenges, identify solutions and prioritise actions
- Rebuilding: To support companies with plans and systems
- Reimagining: To embrace innovation, apply tools and techniques, transform business models and governance and align government legislation and policy
Middle East HSE and Sustainability Week will bring together industry, academia, regulators, consultants, think tanks, and solution providers to HSE and sustainability in the Middle East in the context of major changes we’re all living through. This will cover:
- Strategies for HSE management.
- Improving health, welfare and wellbeing of workers and society.
- Managing hazards that have the potential to cause major accidents and controlling risk and uncertainty.
- Improving human performance and operating safely.
- Learning from incidents.
- Strategies and policies to drive sustainability and decarbonisation.
- Insights and innovation in reducing emissions, OPEX and carbon footprint.
- Lifecycle resource management, processes for mitigating environmental impacts and exploring the latest technological development in sustainable economies.
- Safely managing the energy transition to net zero.
- Energy efficiency.
- Leadership and culture.
- Future workforce and skills.
Why you should attend:
- To expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems: To take stock of latest developments and what we’ve learnt from the latest climate news. You’ll be able to hear new ideas and solutions, giving you the opportunity to learn from thought-leaders and get advice on work that could enhance your competencies and capabilities, as well as learning beyond your field.
- To network and build collaboration: Bringing together people from a wide range of backgrounds and disciplines who you may not encounter at your workplace or institution, as well as providing opportunities to connect with collaborators, solution providers, and those that can help with your professional career.
- To enhance your professional and personal development: Providing you with tools and skills that will allow you to dig deeper with the understanding of your topic of interest. Being at this conference is also another way to establish your name and work as an expert in the field.
- Contribute to industry: To collaboratively build technical good practice programmes and share guidance and standards.
Francesca Ferrari: email@example.com, +44 (0)20 7467 7192