How do I apply?
There are a range of categories against which you can make your application for Fellow - download the application pack and chose the category or categories which best fits your achievements and/or contribution.
Make a nomination!
Do you know someone who deserves recognition for their achievements in energy or contribution to the sector? Make a nomination!
The fellowship categories
- Leading in energy
- Advancing energy as a senior practitioner
- Entrepreneurship in energy
- Innovating in energy
- Technical expertise in energy
- Advancing energy knowledge through research
- Contributing to the understanding of energy
- Developing energy policy
- Championing inclusivity in energy
- Championing sustainable practice and carbon reduction
- Championing access to energy
- Promoting excellence in academia
- Supporting professional development and career progression
- Contribution to the EI as a volunteer or representative
- Championing the energy sector as a career choice
Meet just a few of our Fellows...
Dr Ibiliola Amao FEI
Fintan Slye FEI
Jill Duggan FEI
Michael Lewis FEI
Melissa Stark FEI
What does it cost to become a Fellow?
There is no fee to apply and the annual fee for 2021 is £180. If you join half way through the membership we pro rata the fee, and if you are already a member, you just pay the difference for that part of the year remaining
Do I need to be nominated to become a Fellow?
No, not at all, and many people apply directly.