Financing challenges for an energy industry in transition - WPC UK Committee Symposium
- <p>The Auditorium, Deloitte, 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ</p>
- 2018-06-26 00:00:00.000
- 09:00 - 17:15
Young Persons Network - 150.00
Student - 90.00
Non-Member - 750.00
Member - 750.00
- Book now
Join finance and energy experts to learn about the challenges and financial solutions that will facilitate the development of the future energy mix.
Download the booking form - please use the booking form if you are a student or young professional
The WPC UK Young Professionals Committee are also holding a free to attend breakfast briefing - click here for more information and to book
Book now and save £200 off the standard rate! Available for the first 100 bookers. Please use discount code WPC2018*
For full information, please visit wpcuk.org/one-day-symposium-2018
The UK National Committee of the World Petroleum Council, in partnership with the Energy Institute, will host a one-day symposium where finance and energy industry experts will address the future challenges for the energy industry and discuss financial solutions that will facilitate the development of the future energy mix to meet consumers’ requirements.
The symposium will address these key questions:
- What is the impact on the economics of the traditional oil and gas business?
- How are strategies for long term investment changing?
- What financing challenges are different segments of the energy industry facing?
- What innovative and cost-effective sources of equity and debt finance are emerging?
- What will drive investment decisions energy banks, multi-lateral agencies and institutional investors make?
- What role will new groups of lenders such as activist investment funds, private investors and sovereign wealth funds play in supporting future financing?
- What challenges will traditional oil and gas investments face against competition for finance from new energies?
- Standard rate: £750 + VAT
- Students* - limited availability: £90 + VAT - download the booking form to book
- Young Professionals* - limited availability: £150 + VAT - download the booking form to book
*Does not apply to the Student or Young Professionals rates
- Francesca Ferrari
- +44 (0)20 7467 7192