ISO 50001:2018 - Energy Management Systems - Introduction and Awareness 1-day training
- Available in-house
About this course:
This 1-day foundation course is an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an EnMS based on ISO 50001. It provides an understanding of what an EnMS is, the main requirements of ISO 50001, and how to improve an EnMS once it has been established. This course forms an excellent basis for further training to become an internal or lead ISO 50001 auditor. It comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
- Understand the guidance and application for energy management systems provided by ISO 50001
- Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organisation of using the standard
- Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
- Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
- Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
- Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
- Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
- Outline the key requirements of ISO 50001
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
19 March 2019 - Denham
07 May 2019 - Oldbury
10 September 2019 - Crewe
12 November 2019 - Loughborough
£450 + VAT
For bookings, a 10% discount code and any queries, please contact the training team at e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: +44 (0)20 7467 7178.
This course is provided in partnership with SGS Academy.
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178