EI LIVE | ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems - Lead Auditor 5-day training
- Available in-house
- Book now
About this course:
This 5-day virtual blended training course is designed to give the participants the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of environmental management systems (EMS) against ISO 14001:2015.
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 14001:2015 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 (as applicable).
Delegates are required to have experience with ISO 14001:2015 prior to attending and are expected to have a good understanding of the standard and management systems prior to attending.
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of the purpose of an environmental management systems and the ISO 14001 audit and certification process
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in all environmental management systems
- Apply the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Meet the training requirements for registration as an EMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
- 20-24 September - Bridgend
- 22-26 November - Bridgend
£1495.00 + VAT
*For bookings, a 10% discount code and any queries, please contact the training team at e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: +44 (0)20 7467 7178.
This course is provided in partnership with SGS Academy.
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178