Level 3: Advanced Energy Manager - Online
Non-Member: £3160.00 (excl. VAT)
Member: £2850.00 (excl. VAT)
- Book now
This fully online self-paced course is an advanced qualification aiming to support experienced energy managers to further advance their careers by gaining the skills and knowledge required to function successfully at a senior level and be able to manage energy across a wide range of business areas, activities, and parts of an organisation.
Following successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to make, communicate and implement effectively strategic decisions and influence an organisation’s policy through demonstrating their leadership skills.
Who should take this course:
- Professionals with 4 or more years of energy management experience who are responsible for managing energy within their job function and who are tasked with improving energy efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Professionals who are currently working in a manager-level role and have successfully completed the Energy Institute's Level 2: Energy Management Professional training course OR the AEE's Certified Energy Manager (CEM) program or equivalent
- Those looking to fill in any gaps in their knowledge in preparation for applying for Chartered Energy Manager status
- 120 CPD hours of energy management training, including a real-life project
- Preparatory material and slides from training sessions
- Exercise spreadsheets from training sessions designed for use within your organisation
- Tutor supervision and support for a work-based feasibility study
- Exam assessments leading to the Energy Institute Level 3: Advanced Energy Manager (AEM) qualification.
- Energy fundamentals
- Leadership for Energy Managers I (Leader language, Ethics)
- Leadership for Energy Managers II (Contracts, Innovation)
- Energy procurement
- Behavior change
- Strategic control systems
- Alternative supply strategies
- Heat recovery
- Feasibility study for a project, which is presented to a panel
On successful completion of the course, students are awarded the Energy Institute Level 3: Advanced Energy Manager (AEM) qualification.
This course will help fulfill many of the knowledge criteria required for becoming a Chartered energy manager. It will also help demonstrate your CPD on your application and speak with confidence on a range of energy management topics during your interview.
- Training Team