EI LIVE | ISO 50001:2018 - Energy Management Systems - Introduction and Awareness 1-day training
- Understand the guidance and application for energy management systems provided by ISO 50001
- Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organisation of using the standard
- Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
- Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
- Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
- Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
- Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
- Outline the key requirements of ISO 50001
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Dates to be confirmed
£495 + VAT
For bookings, a 10% discount code and any queries, please contact the training team at e: email@example.com or t: +44 (0)20 7467 7178.
This course is provided in partnership with SGS Academy.